8.05.2008

Farewell to Nicki...

Trent's sister Nicki moved from Utah at the end of July. It will be strange with her not living here anymore...she has been here for the past 5 years. She will be so successful and have lots of new adventures on the East Coast as she goes to physical theraphy school! We are so proud of her and all that she has accomplished and will accomplish!

Before Nicki left we had a Schoonie family BBQ to say good-bye...

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Sally said...

Physical Therapy School! That's pretty impressive. I hope she has a good experience.

So I know that on my blog I said that I would leave a memory in my comments if you weren't doing the memory thing on your blog but that didn't make much sense so I decided to leave my memory of you on your own blog!

The first memory that stands out is from before we even met. Trent was a greenie in the mish and we all knew about the ever faithful Ashley waiting at home for Elder Schoonmaker. I later heard that you had marked which ties he could wear with which suits or something like that! I love it! I should probably do that with Darren's clothes.

Now that I have actually known you for a few years though I have all good memories. I just adore you and your friendship. You are so easy to be around. I am so sad that we don't live closer. I just know that we'd have so much fun together! Thanks for your friendship!

Mandi@TidbitsfromtheTremaynes said...

So where out here is she headed?

A. Schoonie said...

DC