Last Year's Carmel Apples...
tasted good but we had a BIG gooey mess of carmel
you cannot really tell from the picture but the carmel was running off of these apples because we made the mistake of not drying them very well before dipping them
it was a our 1st time...
tasted good but we had a BIG gooey mess of carmel
you cannot really tell from the picture but the carmel was running off of these apples because we made the mistake of not drying them very well before dipping them
it was a our 1st time...
THINGS LUCIE SAID THIS WEEK
She told this to Grandma Schoonie while they were emptying dishwasher together....
"during the summer we made chore sticks and I thought emptying the dishwasher would be fun so I put it on my chore stick then my mom kept asking me to empty it everyday and now it is not so fun!"
Being dead serious she said, "Ruby hit me"
"Jack jumped on my stomach and now it is sick, but can I have one of these..."
She told this to Grandma Schoonie while they were emptying dishwasher together....
"during the summer we made chore sticks and I thought emptying the dishwasher would be fun so I put it on my chore stick then my mom kept asking me to empty it everyday and now it is not so fun!"
Being dead serious she said, "Ruby hit me"
"Jack jumped on my stomach and now it is sick, but can I have one of these..."
And this is our baby huey in his candy stripe girl PJs that were Lucie's and she passed them on to Jack. He is loving them...hopefully just because they were his sisters and not because he is liking the girlie colors with ribbon triming!! This is also his favorite place to fall asleep lately...outside the bathroom door. The other night he had his head on the tile. Whatever's comfortable dude!






7 comments:
Love the stories!! I can't believe Ruby would hit her!!!!!!! Thanks for making apples with us!
I thought that is what girls do - it hit! Ruby has to make her mark! And I am with Lucie on th dishwasher thing - after 40 years it really isn't too much fun! Jack is just the cutest! Thanks for sharing!
Love you- and the apples look yummy too!
'Mmm those caramel apples look delicious! Those quotes just crack me up.
I'm with Lucie on the dishwasher chore. It's still not my favorite thing to do. That's a crack up about Jack. What's up with the bathroom thing? So funny!
I bet that Ruby packs a real punch! I mean she has gained a hole pound or two! Loved this blog Ash-- very entertaining!
Those look so yummmm. I want to make some before fall ends. Jack is cracking me up looks so comfy. I am sorry I have not been by to see you. I have been so busy as you know all about. Miss seeing you at preschool. Ruby is still so beautiful.
Those look yummy!! I love your stories they always make me laugh.
Post a Comment