We are so excited to welcome Ruby Jane Schoonmaker into our family!
She was born Friday October 3rd at 5:30pm. She weighed 4lbs 11oz and 17 inches long. She is amazing, sweet and cuddly! We are enjoying her soooo much!
Many of you received an email from Trent and we want to say THANK YOU for all of the kind responses!


Because of her size she had to have a car seat test at the hospital. They monitored her oxygen levels for an hour while she was strapped in. She was not too happy to be strapped into this big thing at first and the nursery gave her the soothe, which she enjoyed!
She was born Friday October 3rd at 5:30pm. She weighed 4lbs 11oz and 17 inches long. She is amazing, sweet and cuddly! We are enjoying her soooo much!
Many of you received an email from Trent and we want to say THANK YOU for all of the kind responses!


Because of her size she had to have a car seat test at the hospital. They monitored her oxygen levels for an hour while she was strapped in. She was not too happy to be strapped into this big thing at first and the nursery gave her the soothe, which she enjoyed!



7 comments:
We are all so excited to have Ruby Jane here! I can't believe how tiny she is - It looks like Lucie and Jack are being terrific helpers - their pics are so cute holding their new sister!
We love you all - Congrats to you and your family!
Love you-
Ashlie,
I am SOOOO happy for you the family.. What a special little blessing she is. I can't wait to eat her up. Parker can't wait either.
we love you
Harm and Parker
Congratulations!! She's so beautiful and perfect and tiny. I bet you guys are loving every moment with her! We're very happy for you!
Oh my gosh you had your baby too. How fun. Sophia and Ruby are going to be the best of friends. I love both of those names. How fun!! I want to come see your babies so let me know when I can. Congrats:]
Congrats-- she is so tiny and cute-- just makes me want to reach through the screen and hold her! How fun- and I LOVE that name! I think it goes so cute with Luci and Jack as well! Did Noel havehers yet?
Congratulations guys! She's beautiful. She totally reminds me of Lucie. You have the teeniest little babes! She's a cutie.
Congrats!! I can't believe how tiny she is (she's the same weight as one of my twins...but 1 inch longer!) :) She's beautiful!! :)
Post a Comment