Put'n on a pound! Ruby gained 1 pound in 2 weeks! She is growing and changing so quickly.

Jack loves to be close to Ruby. He is so sweet when he gives her loves and kisses.

I put Ruby in her bed on Saturday and 5 minutes later I came back to find her surrounded by all of Lucie and Jack's things...Jack's blanket, Lucie's dogs, Jack's football and frisbee. They thought she was lonely in her bed!

Lucie loves to hold Ruby! She is so sweet with Ruby and is such a great helper!

Jack loves to be close to Ruby. He is so sweet when he gives her loves and kisses.

I put Ruby in her bed on Saturday and 5 minutes later I came back to find her surrounded by all of Lucie and Jack's things...Jack's blanket, Lucie's dogs, Jack's football and frisbee. They thought she was lonely in her bed!

Lucie loves to hold Ruby! She is so sweet with Ruby and is such a great helper!



6 comments:
Ruby is seriously so cute! Isn't it amazing how quickly they grow? I'm glad Jack and Lucie are doing so well with her!
It was so fun to see Ruby and Lucie and Jack on Friday! Ruby is just so sweet and so cute - I loved the headband on that tiny little head! Can't wait for Thanksgiving so we can enjoy all of the kids!
I love the loaded crib - I am surprised Jack hasn't climbed in!
Love you-
Those are the cutest pictures! She's just adorable.
i love the crib, i cannot belevie jack has not got in the crib!! I am so happy ruby is doing so good and growing, she is a cutie.
lov u
mom
Ummm I just want to snack on her.. She is just so tiny!!!! It sounds like all is going great and before you know it she will be 10 pounds and walking!!! can't wait to see you all..
Love ya
Harm
You have such a beautiful, wonderful family!!
Post a Comment