
Quick story about our Queen Isabella...at Lucie's school they have to dress up as a person that they have or will learn about in class this year. A few weeks ago Lucie came home and told us she wanted to be Queen Isabella. I asked her who Queen Isabella was and she quickly responded..."the queen who gave Christopher Columbus the money to travel to the Americas!" They learn way more in Kindergarten these days!! All I remember doing was playing! She has been so excited to dress up as Queen Isabella and I think it is something that she will remember.





7 comments:
Happy Halloween! Aw they look so cute!
Happy Halloween! They look so cute! I love Ruby as a little chick! Love ya!
I love Queen Isabella! - Lucie makes a perfect queen - good job! and what can be said about Donald the Duck - he is so cute! and your baby chick - she is priceless! Hope your day was fun for all!
Love you-
AHHHHHHH I JUST LOVE THESE KIDS... Can't wait to meet Ruby when she is one... Parker can't stop talking about her and Sophia...
Love ya
Harm and Parker
Lucie looked so beautiful on Halloween! I'm glad all of you came by our house. I hope you got lots of candy!
What cute pictures! Did Lucie and Jack love all the candy? Our kids sure did. I'm glad you all had a great Halloween!
What fun costumes! Lucie is so so smart I didn't know who Queen Isabella was til I read your blog :)
Post a Comment