Just wanted to say a huge THANK YOU to Trent for taking such good care of all of us this week. It has been soooo nice to have him at home and to able to spend time together as a family. Trent has taken Lucie and Jack to the Provo City Service Fair, volunteered in both Lucie and Jack's classrooms, gone to music class, and run numerous errands. Thanks Trent for being an amazing husband and dad!

Lucie, Jack, and Brig with Grandpa. Grandpa's department has a booth at the service fair.

Lucie, Jack, and Brig with Grandpa. Grandpa's department has a booth at the service fair.




3 comments:
It looks like it was so much fun to have Trent home. I bet he will be sad to be back to work and you will be sad not to have him around! You are all so great and I miss you bunches!
It is always so fun to have Dad atg home - it is like a whole week of vacation! Don't ya think! I hope all is going well for you! We love you all-
Aw what a good husband! Go Trent!
How ya feeling Ashlie?
Post a Comment