8.18.2009

bAck to SChooL

Lucie starts 1st grade tomorrow and Jack starts 4 year old preschool next week. Both are excited to be back in school. It is bittersweet for me. I am excited that they are so excited, but I am going to miss them both. I feel like my time with them is so precious. I want to enjoy and savor every minute that I get to play with them, read to them, listen to them to tell stories...I love them both and I know that they will do awesome at school this year!

The idea for these pictures came from here.

4 comments:

Julie and Nigel said...

Good Luck with School, both of you. Have lots of Fun. Julie & Nigel xx

Mandi@TidbitsfromtheTremaynes said...

LOL I am doing this picture too! I wonder if we saw it the same place. I just haven't found any books I actually want in the picture! Yours turned out real cute.

Mandi@TidbitsfromtheTremaynes said...

Yep. Same place. I love that website!

jayni & ben said...

Sooooo Cute!!!