8.19.2009

4 things my friend said today...

1.
jack: who is older me or ruby?
mom: is 4 or 10 months bigger.
jack: i'm older than ruby. when i am going to be older?
mom: older than who?
jack: older than lucie.
mom: oh, buddy lucie is always going to be older than you. you might be taller than her one day, but she is always going to be your older sister.
jack: but when am i going to the boss!

2.
jack: do we have to wait in the line today?
{we have to wait in a queue line to pick lucie up from school}
mom: yes
jack: i want to stay at home and babysit myself.
mom:i am sorry you are coming.
jack: how about i stay at noelle's?
mom: maybe you can stay at noelle's sometimes but not all the time.
{this is jack talking to noelle later in the day}
jack: i have planned it out how about i stay at your house sometimes and go with my mom sometimes.
noelle was very nice and let him stay at her house today...thanks!

3.
i was scrubbing the floor and i told jack that i would eat lunch with him when i was done. he was so sweet and asked if he could help. he said..."i have thought about it and if i help you then you will be done faster and we can eat lunch together!"

4.
when we are putting jack to bed tonight he says, "my tummy says it's not time for bed!"

7 comments:

Julie and Nigel said...

What a Cutie!! Julie & Nigelx

Mandi@TidbitsfromtheTremaynes said...

That picture is beautiful! Who did your family pics?

Nicki said...

Oh Ash- your kids never cease to amaze me! They are so beautiful and so sweet. I can't really tell you how much I miss you all. I hope things are going well. Love you!

jayni & ben said...

Ha ha ha I love Jack!! He is so stinkin cute.

jlohran said...

SO cute. Chase has told me many times that he is staying in the car when I need to run is somewhere. I am like-- no it doesn't work that way! He doesn't quite understand. Too cute!

Sally said...

Ok, Olivia's tummy tells her all sorts of things that are generally unrelated to tummies. I love LOVE how he offered to help you so you could eat together. So sweet!

Carlie said...

how cute! I love how little minds work sometimes!