
Harm, my cousin and Noelle ran the Provo River 1/2 marathon last Saturday! It was Noelle's first 1/2 marathon and she did awesome. Finishing just under two and half hours. She is now preparing for another race this Fall! It is fun to be at the finish line supporting them in their accomplishments!
Noelle and Harm both waving to their paparazzi!
Our little friends were so excited to make the sign for Noelle and Harm but it did not hold up too well. Next time we will use poster board girls!
8.17.2009
Congrats to Harm and Noelle!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Thanks for supporting us. It was so great to have you there cheering us on. Love ya! I want you to do it next year with us!
Ashlie, please tell Noelle I'll book her in for the London Marathon 2010!!! Julie & Nigel x
I would like to Thank my paparazzi for catching all the important moments in our lives. Hey could I get copies of these pics? it was awesome.
love you
Harm
Post a Comment