8.03.2009

9 months and 10 months

Last month I missed doing a post on Ruby turning 9 months and now she is 10 months old! She is losing her serious side and is full of smiles. She LOVES to wave her whole arm "hi" and "good-bye." She is fully mobile now and can pretty much get wherever she wants. She loves paper, cords and bathroom garbage cans. We are quickly learning to keep things picked up. She is like a little vacuum that is willing to try anything. Last week she found dead fly and had that in her mouth...I know disgusting but luckily I was able to retrieve it fairly quickly from her mouth.
Some other milestones from this past month -

  • she started crawling right about 9 months
  • she cut 2 teeth
  • she says mama and other babblings as well-she can be quite loud if she wants to be heard
  • she pulls door stops out of the wall
  • she can pull herself to low tables, stools, anything that the kids are playing with (we are reaching the stage of she is touching my stuff)!
  • she is starting to to be interested in food. she especially gets excited when she sees the Cheerios box or a Popsicle.

Ruby @ 9 months and I will add a 10 month photo.

Grandpa hangin out with the girls. Sophia has about 3 inches and 2lbs on Ruby. Ruby gets so excited now when she sees Sophia. She starts bouncing in our arms and babbling to Sophia. They have their own little language going on:)

We have been seeing Grandma Schoonie so frequently that Ruby recognizes her. When she walked in our door this past month Ruby immediately waved/reached out to her.

6 comments:

the brooks bunch said...

Wow! time flies! Ruby is such a cutie and now the fun times begin - trying to keep up with her!
Good luck-
Love you-

jayni & ben said...

my goodness she is sooo cute!! I can not believe she is 10 months. Where does time go?!

cpcox99 said...

Ruby is so adorable! I just want to squeeze her cheeks when I see her. I can't believe she's getting so big. It was fun seeing you all last week!

Nicki said...

Oh how I wish I could be there and see her grow up! I miss you all so much!

Mandi@TidbitsfromtheTremaynes said...

So sweet pictures! I can't believe she'll be a year soon!

Julie and Nigel said...

Is it time for us to come to 'walk her around'