This place is lots of fun...
The only thing I knew about this place was the catchy jingle that has been playing on the radio for years...."the greatest fun spot you'll ever know-Cherry Hill!" We had such a fun time hangin out with our cousins and going on this slide with Noelle, Harm and Engor was just a great ending to our day.
We made a four tube train and laughed and screamed the whole way down. We had to do it twice it was too fun. We had a little audience too...our little friends could watch us go the whole way down. I wished I could have taken their picture as they were watching us get on the tubes and go down. They were too cute! Quoting Harm..."thanks for the freakin good time!"
7.29.2009
Cherry Hill
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
We went there a lot when I was a kid- all I can remember (because I was really little) was feeling like I was drowning on the cardiac canyon!
Post a Comment