7.06.2009

Simplify

How appropriate that I read this at 7:45 AM as I was just getting ready to make a made dash to get all of us ready to take Ruby to the dr in under an hour (obviously I am in a real rush if I made time to check blogs first...lol)!! This came from smallnotebook.org....

Before you get started today, before you start the rush,

take one chore off of your To Do list.

Cross it off without even trying to do it.

Make today’s goals attainable, so that you can find some breathing space as you work through the day.

Stop for five minutes between tasks and sit and close your eyes.

Drink a glass of water occasionally.

Stop reminding your kids to hurry up, but slow down your pace instead.

Take a moment to notice the details.

1 comment:

jlohran said...

This is meant for me!