This is one of my very favorite musicals. Believe it or not I was actually in this play in high school. I know I am not musically talented at all, but you get to participate in things like this when you go to a small school!Trent's cousin and husband were in this play in Riverton last week and we took Lucie, Jack and Ruby to see it. Lucie and Jack really, really enjoyed it and ended up going and seeing it a second time with Trent's mom.
This is not the best picture (taken on a camera phone). Luc and Jack with Angie and Dan. Angie was the narrator and Dan was one of Joseph's brothers. They both did a fabulous job! It was really fun to see this musical again. I could watch it over and over again.
This is not the best picture (taken on a camera phone). Luc and Jack with Angie and Dan. Angie was the narrator and Dan was one of Joseph's brothers. They both did a fabulous job! It was really fun to see this musical again. I could watch it over and over again.

1 comment:
I do remember you being in this play - we came to your school and watched you and you really did a great job! I am glad that Lucie and Jack enjoyed it so much!
Love you -
Post a Comment