7.11.2009

Surprise Visit!

A couple of Sundays ago we had a surprise phone call from our good friends....they were in town! We were very excited to have them come stay with us and hang out for a couple of days.

Jack was sad because he wanted to ride between the girls and got left at first...such a ladies man!



I love all our cute little friends! Lucie and Jack had lots of fun playing with their friends.

Thanks for the late night chats, the good food, and for your friendship!

3 comments:

Noelley's Life said...

Cute pics. It is nice to have good friends. All such cute kids! Love ya!

Sally said...

We had soooo much fun at your house. I am thinking every summer we come to you and every fall, winter, or spring you come to us...eh? I really value your friendship Ash and I am so glad that we got a chance to see you this trip.

PS The syrup you gave us...delicious!

taylor said...

nothing like good friendships-
lov u m