8.15.2009

Jackers Crackers

is our funny, unique, kind, loving little guy who is growing up way too fast.
He is also down to only 15 days until his birthday!! He is a planner and has been planning his birthday for this year since August 31st,2008! Every day he comes up with a different activity to do, a different place to eat, a new list of people of people to invite. Now we get to really start planning and hopefully he will be able to decide:)

A few weeks ago Jack went with Grandma Schoonie and Lucie to a play. Afterwards Lucie made a wish on a star and then told me about it when she got home. About 10 minutes after Lucie shared this with me Jack asked me when his stuff would be coming.
mom - what stuff??
jack - my stuff from the store.
mom - we haven't been to the store.
jack - the stuff i wished for on the star. i can't wait for it to come from the store.
mom - oh, (i finally get it) what did you wish for?
jack - a motorcycle, a book, and a movie!
Needless to say we are still waiting for those things to show up! I wish it was that easy!

Last Sunday the primary reminded the children of activity on Tuesday and to remember to invite and bring their friends. Jack ran down from primary and gave Brig and my mom both flyers to come to the activity. He was so excited to invite his friends! He told my mom - "you are my friend." It was so sweet. On Tuesday he even remembered that he needed to remind Brig and Grandma about the activity. He was a little bummed that neither of the came, but he still had a great time with Lucie.

Jack you are my little buddy and I love you so much. You keep me busy and on my toes! I will miss our morning chats when you start school. Your attention to details is amazing and you never forget to include anyone. You are such a good example of kindness and always watching out for others and making sure that others are taken care of.


2 comments:

cpcox99 said...

I love those pictures with the balloon. I can't believe he'll be 4 so soon! Where does the time go?

jayni & ben said...

My goodness that is just so sweet. I love little Jack. I always make faces at him in church and he is gets so embarrassed. I love it.