My little serious girl is 8 months old.
This is how she stares people down. She really is a happy, sweet little girl. It just takes a lot to get her to smile sometimes. Lucie and Jack probably get the most smiles out of her.
This is how she stares people down. She really is a happy, sweet little girl. It just takes a lot to get her to smile sometimes. Lucie and Jack probably get the most smiles out of her.
My 3 little friends....I love you guys!
The many faces of Ruby in 30 seconds....
Our little bug, inch worm (she loves to push her heels and moves backwards), squiggly worm, sweet pea! She has lots of nicknames. I love kissing her cheeks and singing to her. She lights up when she hears a song. She loves to roll all over and she goes crazy if you have a piece of paper.
The kids had a balloon last week and Ruby was memorized by it. I let her hold the string and she played with it for quite a while. She would pull it down close and then let it go up again. It was really cute to watch.
These months keep flying by. Although I guess not fast enough for Jack because he keeps asking when she is going to be bigger?? He says, I want her to walk, have teeth, and play with me! Of course if it was my choice I would pause time, but I think all parents wish that.



4 comments:
I love the stubborn faces almost as much as the happy ones, too funny! She is so adorable!
She is such a doll! Love her pictures. She is just so feminine.
Your kids are so cute!!! Little Ruby oh my goodness I love her serious face. LOVE :D
I love the eyes! Ruby is just a cutie! I can't believe she is already 8 months old - time does fly by! Cute pics of Lucie and Jack!
I am glad Lucie had a nice B Day! It has to be so fun to finally be 6! She has waited along time!
Love you-
Post a Comment