6.07.2009

CoLoRaDo!

We decided to take a trip to Colorado to visit Grandpa and Grandma Schoonie. There was not a family reunion or a wedding. We went just for fun:)
We were able to ride on one of these...
And at the airport in Denver we got to ride a train...

Which makes our little friends VERY happy:)

We went to our favorite zoo and visited our favorite animal. We were able to feed them!

Grandpa, Grandma, Jeremy, Kelly (Trent's brother and wife), Kim and Hyrum (sister-in-law and nephew) all came with us to the zoo! Grandpa was so nice to push Ruby around all day.

This is the speed that Jack went all day at the zoo!

This little fella posed so nicely for a picture.

Our turtle friend wandering around.

Jack watching the turtle wander around...

This is what Lucie thought of turtle house and all indoor exhibits. I have to say that I agree.

2 lucky friends that got to take a big old bubble bath and grandpa and grandma's house!

I was such a mean mom I made Jack wait until I took a picture of him freaking out with too many bubbles on his face before I wiped it off. I could not pass up that look on his face!

THANKS grandma for the awesome bubble bath!

Making MONSTER cookies with grandma.


Grandma showing some hoola hoop tricks to Jack and Lucie.


Baby Huey fell asleep in Ruby's baby seat!

Painting care bears with Grandma!


We had a really fun time in Colorado. Trent's mom used to teach preschool and is so awesome at interacting with the kids and coming up with a million projects and activities for them to do. They enjoyed playing with the toys at grandma's house, getting to go for ice cream with just grandma and getting to hang out with both grandma and grandpa. Trent's dad was so nice and took time off while we there so we had a chance to visit and hang out with him as well.
We all had a really good time...Jack keeps asking when we can get on the plane again and fly to Colorado. Flying was a special treat...next time I am sure will we be road tripin it!

2 comments:

korth fam said...

that has to be the coolest bubble bath I've ever seen! What a fun trip!

the brooks bunch said...

What a fun time for you and the kids! I love the bubbles and all the fun things grandma schoonie does with the kids! We need to borrow her files for a day!
Love you-