May was a bit of a CRAZY month for us. We had something going on every week and weekend and it flew by.
We celebrated my mom's birthday! We had fun going to dinner at Brick Oven and having carrot cake from Paradise bakery afterwards. All yummy food!

Nicki, Trent's sister was in town for a visit.
We celebrated my mom's birthday! We had fun going to dinner at Brick Oven and having carrot cake from Paradise bakery afterwards. All yummy food!
Nicki, Trent's sister was in town for a visit.
Lucie finished school and track, Trent had a scout auction, we went to Colorado to visit Trent's parents, and Trent started coaching Lucie's t-ball team. By the end of the month I was feeling a bit disorganized....this is how my desk looked-SCARY!


2 comments:
Ya know there are days when I wish I could just lay my head down in my stroller and go to sleep!! Such cute pics! Love you journaling! Thanks!
Love you-
LOL I love her little noggin plunked down there- poor thing. Can't be too comfy! You guys had a very busy month!
Post a Comment