
We had a great time celebrating Lucie's birthday! Noelle gave Lucie the Happy Birthday crown and she has not taken it off since (not until her t-ball game when it would not fit with the helmet:)

The hoola hoop queen.

Yum...the cake!

Lucie wanted to make decorations for her party. I printed off Happy Birthday on Monday and Lucie, Jack and Brig had a great time each coloring letters. Definitely an easy decoration.
After the party we had lots of cake left and it was put to good use!!
Cake Bash
2 naked boys, cake and a camera = scary sight!

We had a really fun day and evening! Always cause for celebration when there's a birthday!
3 comments:
Happy Birthday to Lucie!!! Her crown is beautiful! You have to be the coolest mom ever to think of a "cake bash" like that, so fun! I may have to steal the idea some day!
Happy Birthday Lucie!! She cracks me up. She is like a grown adult in a little girls body. haha I want to have a cake fight.
Wow! Does the cake bash bring back alot of memories! Major food fight! and No water on the Patio!!!! I love the crown! So cute on the Princess!
Love you-
Post a Comment