Our handyman stopped by. One day I walked into the kitchen and this is what my little friend was doing!
Love his smile:)
A baby shower for Trent's brother and his wife Kelly.
Lucie received a new nightgown from Grandpa and Grandma Schoonie for her birthday. She LOVES to jump, twirl, spin and sleep in it every night.
We have had some sad moments...
And some happy playing moments. Lucie, Jack and Brig love to play house with Ruby and Sophia. Today they made a play pen with their toys for them.
Grandpa and Grandma Schoonie stayed with us for a few days. Grandpa Schoonie spent a morning reading with Lucie and Jack.
Noelle did Lucie's hair all curly sue like! Lucie was not too sure about it. I think she felt it made her look too different.
Lots of scraped up knees.
No scrapped up knees for me just a bruised eye...
And my first batch of herbs! Yeah I didn't kill them!
6.24.2009
Happenings
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Alright-- how did Trent bruise your eye this time?? ;) ;) what happened?
Love the pics! Can't wait for the 4th bbq. I am hungery just thinking about it!!! LOL!
Post a Comment