6.02.2009

Happy Birthday...

Lucie Goosie

We LOVE this little girl so much. We hope that she has a great day celebrating turning 6!
Here are 6 things Lucie told me about herself...
  1. She loves swimming.
  2. She hopes that she get Miss Ahlstrom again as a teacher.
  3. Her favorite color is indigo (not sure where this came from but I did ask her and she knows it is a shade of blue).
  4. She loves red spaghetti.
  5. Her favorite school subject is math.
  6. She is glad to be a 6 year old!!

3 comments:

the brooks bunch said...

Oh my goodness! When I moved down to the photo of Lucie I thought it was Ashlie!!! She is just too cute! She finally made to 6! She has wanted to be 6 for a long time! Great job Lucie!
We love you and wish you a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!
Love -

Mandi@TidbitsfromtheTremaynes said...

Dude where did 6 years go? That means I haven't seen you in person for nearly 6 years! Happy Birthday Lucie!

Julie and Nigel said...

This is that lovely little girl that we walked round & round 5 years ago!!! Hope you had a wonderful 6th Birthday Lucie. Love from Julie & Nigel xx