10.28.2007

Annual Pumpkin Carving

We did our annual pumpkin carving night...Nick and Lucie are the two that probably look forward to it the most. Jack and Brig were both excited to help clean out the seeds. Nick is so nice to help Lucie clean out her pumpkin and will carve her the face that she wants. This year it was a smiley face! The pumpkins that we used this year were grown by Nick's mom and dad!



I included this picture as a side note...my dad had a crown on his front tooth and it broke off last night so he went toothless today...a scary Halloween sight!!! My mom told him not to smile too big or talk too much at church today!

3 comments:

Noelley's Life said...

Thanks for a fun night! I tried to call and tell you I was doing my victory lap!!! Too bad you didn't answer your phone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Your pumpkings are amazing- they are as big as the kids! How fun!!
Enjoy!
We love you
s/b

Anonymous said...

thanks for being so close, we enjoyed the evening as well
Love
mom