Provo City holds a service fair each year. Each department at the city does a booth that tells what services they offer. There are lots of activities and free stuff.
This picture is Grandpa, Jack, Brigham and Lucie by Grandpa's department booth. Grandpa was able to take a break from his work and walk around with us to all of the other activities!
The power department lets you take rides up in the buckets...Jack was crying because he did not want to go. Lucie and I went up 55 feet!
Lucie and Jack by the talking fireman truck...this is really cool car because it can "hear" and "talk" thanks to a fireman who runs it! Lucie loved chatting with the dog and Jack was trying to show the dog that he had a hat too!
Lucie and McGruff...everytime I see McGruff I think of the time that Sharon was McGruff in the parade!
Lucie and Jack trying out the firehoses...they have to try and knock over a bucket with flames at the other end. Keith Hall (Colleen's husband) invented this activity!
10.02.2007
City Service Fair
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
What a fun thing for the kids. I didn't think they did McGruff any more - that was a fun time for me- thanx for remembering!!! I love the talking car -
Love to you -
s/b
Post a Comment