10.02.2007

General RS Meeting

One of my favorite meetings in the church is the general RS meeting. The first time I went to it was with my mom and Noelle when Noelle was in her RS presidency in her student ward quite a few years ago. It is a meeting I always feel like I learn so much from. My mom, Noelle, and I have not attended it together the past few years and so when we had the opportunity to go to the conference center we were really excited. It was a very rainy/snowy day, but when we came out of the meeting the rain had stopped and it was a beautiful evening. We were on the 2nd level of the conference center and the temple looked really pretty. It was a really fun afternoon/evening spent with my mom and Noelle...Thanks to both of you!



Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a fun day for you - I was so sorry we couldn't join you but I did watch the meeting on tv and it was wonderful!! I am glad you could enjoy the time with you Mom!!
Love to you -
s/b

Anonymous said...

I loved going to the Conference Center for the R.S. Meeting pre-Liam. But seeing the broadcast at the stake center is great too. There are always special lessons learned in that first session of conference. Ladies first!