laugh·ter...an expression or appearance of merriment or amusement.
My favorite sound during the day is hearing laughter from Lucie and Jack. Their little laughs can melt a heart. This first picture shows Lucie and Jack laughing at breakfast yesterday morning with Spencer and Cooper. They had a such a fun time playing together and we were very glad that they could come over and play before moving...we hope that they will be back soon!
Late this afternoon Trent, Lucie, Jack, and I went to the gardens at Thanksgiving Point because it was such a beautiful fall day/evening. We had so much fun running around...especially up and down the huge hill by the waterfall and finding each garden. We were very excited to share the secret garden with Trent. I did not take any pictures, but thought I would post one from Thanksgiving Points website.
Laughter is such a happy sound and we all need to be reminded to do it more often. Ever since Elder Eryings conference talk at General Conference I have been trying to be more aware of God's kindness and write thoughts down each day. I have been amazed how it has helped me to be more appreciative and aware of God's awareness of us and how he guides our lives. Trent and I were reminded just this week of how precious life is when a coworker passed away at work on Monday morning. Needless to say it was a shock and another reminder of the gratitude we have for the gospel and the knowledge that we have that this life is not the end. Our thoughts and prayers go out to this coworker's wife as she adjusts to life without her companion.
10.19.2007
Laughter
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Life can come and go with a blink. Remember to tell your family how much you love them when you leave, when you hang up the phone or just when you are near them. I am grateful for all of my FAMILY everyday and what examples you and Noelle are to me. You really have know Idea how much I observe you and your husbands. I hope someday I can have that also.You all inspire me to be such a better Person, Mom and Daughter.
Thank You
Harm
I will just second what Harm said and just add a little. I just have to tell you guys what a smile you give me every time you update these blogs - I just so enjoy seeing the kids and hearing what you and they are doing!! Thanks so much!!
Love to you -
s/b
i will also second everything said above, harm your words could not be any better, we do need to be grateful for all we have, sometimes we forget.This is a great way of keeping in touch.
Love to all
mlt
Post a Comment