Both of these slide shows contain pictures that Lucie and Jack took while on vacation in September. We bought them each a disposable camera for fun and let me just say they are not as convenient (it took me a month to get them developed) or as cheap to develop as digital cameras!
Lucie and Jack had taken all of their pictures in about 5 minutes and it was first thing in the morning when we gave them to them...hence the "lovely" way we look! After Lucie was done filling her camera up she asked when we could download them to the computer so she could take more...it never dawned me until that moment that they both live in a complete digital age!
Lucie's Pictures...
Jack's Pictures...
10.12.2007
Future Photographers!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
That was a great idea! Priceless shots!
Good job Lucie and Jack! You both got some great shots!!!!!! Love you guys! Lucie do you hire out?
-Noelle, Nick, and Brig
ok - I love the grandma shots on Jacks!!! What a fun thing for them to do!!
Love you -
s/b
I am with Lucie on the whole downloading thing. Remember our first california trip we all took. Well lets just say I have about 10 rolls (no joke) of film that I still have not developed.
Love you
Harm
the pictures turned out great! good job Lucie and Jack!
Love you
Grandma
Post a Comment