Today was our primary program so I thought I would post Lucie saying her part...
She did so good at saying it in Sacrament Meeting as well. When we ask her about the program she says..."all we do is sit down, stand up, sit down, stand up and my legs get tired...!!" It was awesome to see her up on the stand participating in the program!
10.21.2007
Primary Program
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
What a great job!! I just love the primary programs - these little ones have no fear standing up in front the all those people! I need to go back a few years and participate in a few of those protgrams!
Love to you-
s/b
lucie,
sorry we missed your program, I love the primary progam it is one of my favorite sacrament meetings.
love,
grammie
Lucie.....You did such a great job we love you and can't wait to see you again. love you the McRae's
Post a Comment