4.14.2012

Baby Clothes

I didn't take any pictures of us getting out the baby clothes, but I want to remember this moment.  We were going through the baby girl clothes the other night and our friends were really excited to help, even Jack.  They had fun pulling out outfits and helping get out the baby toys too.  The phrase "too cute" was used a lot.  So much that by the end of the experience Trent said he had the word too cute too many times and that there was way too much estrogen in the room!
The next day I was at the hospital for my weekly non-stress test and I was talking the nurse about our experience from the night before.  She said those moments you always treasure because they will only happen that one time with the kids the ages they are.  After talking to the nurse I knew I wanted to write down the memory of getting the clothes out because it was something that we were all doing together to prepare for our new baby and it made us all even more excited for her to make her arrival!

No comments: