4.01.2012

Lucie's Birthday Requests

This afternoon Lucie was chilling out watching the Muppet Movie.  Trent and I mentioned in passing that she was going to be asking for that movie for her birthday.  That captured her attention.  She immediately paused the movie, perked right up and said "my birthday!"  So, we asked her what she might want for her birthday.  She immediately listed three things...An American Girl Doll, the Muppet Movie and some sort of zorbie balls???  I have no idea what that is??
Later in the evening Trent came in with this picture...she had written her list out, stood it on the counter and wrote a note that said "do not take down!"  Guess she does not want us to forget that she was serious about these three things.

On a side note when we were having the original conversation with Lucie we heard 2 other friends voices from the other room telling us that they would like their own iPads for their birthdays!  I am pretty sure that's not going to happen!

No comments: