On Friday Jack received a call from a little girl in his class. I took a message because he was outside playing. When he came in I told him that Zoie had called and his face lit up. I asked him if he played a lot with Zoie to which he replied that he and Drew like to chase her at recess! Flash back for me to first grade kissing tag!!
He tried to call her back, but had to leave a message for her (he was a little bummed). The Ovards were coming over for dinner because Noelle made Lasagna for all of us. As we were getting ready to eat the phone began ringing. It was for Jack. He talked for a couple of minutes and then hung up. When Jack came back to the table the kids were asking him who he had been talking to. We were all asking Jack if he liked her and Brig asked are you in romance with her! We asked them if any of them knew what romance meant. Sophia said it means you dance together! The kids all started giggling then and had a great time being silly while talking about and saying the word romance.
Jack's little friend called 8 times that night. Every time we asked him what she was calling about and in typical boy fashion he was like I have no idea. I can't understand her on the phone!


No comments:
Post a Comment