Lucie and Ruby both had their ears pierced a couple of weekends ago. Lucie has been wanting to get her ears pierced for quite some time, but has been a little too nervous. We decided to get Ruby's done for her 1st birthday and Luc decided to get hers done at the same time. She said that she would be able to do it as long as she was holding her dogs and if Ruby went first. They were able to do both of her ears at the same time and once it was all done I think she was relieved and excited. Her nose started to bleed right when they finished piercing, but other than that she was a brave little girl.
Ruby sat still and did not cry and until the girl had finished piercing her second ear. She was too busy eating a sucker (both Ruby and me were a sticky mess)! She cried for less than 30 seconds. Last night Luc was asking Ruby if she liked her earnings and then she turned to me and said, "I don't think she even realizes she has earnings in." That would be one of the reasons why we did it now rather than waiting until she was older!
Ruby sat still and did not cry and until the girl had finished piercing her second ear. She was too busy eating a sucker (both Ruby and me were a sticky mess)! She cried for less than 30 seconds. Last night Luc was asking Ruby if she liked her earnings and then she turned to me and said, "I don't think she even realizes she has earnings in." That would be one of the reasons why we did it now rather than waiting until she was older!




3 comments:
I love when girls have their ears pierced. So cute.
They look so cute! I had Ava's done at 10 months, but for some reason, we haven't taken Kate and Olivia in yet (and they're 2 now). I guess I'm worried they'll pull each others earrings out.
Lucy and Ruy both sound like they were very brave!
So cute Lucie! I love pierced ears!
Love you!
Post a Comment