9.13.2009

Count My Many Blessings

Awww the craziness of life. So, it is kind of funny because 3 blogs I looked at during the middle of the week all talked about being overwhelmed or the craziness of life or all the crazy messes their kids make. It was kind of funny because they were all on the same day. Sometimes life can feel so crazy...like the fact that school has almost been in a month and I am still trying to get into a good routine. I have not quite figured out exactly how long it takes me to get to Jack's school so we are either 10 minutes early or 5 minutes late. At this rate I might have it figured out by May when he is getting out of school!

Even though life offers bits of craziness there are soooo many sweet moments to be thankful for and I have some good ones this past week.

First, my little buddy told Trent and I last week as he was listening to the song Everyone Wants to Go Heaven by Kenny Chennsey that he wants to go to heaven.

M/D: how do you think you get to heaven?

J: walk there

M/D: not sure if you can walk there. how else do you think you can get there?

J: stay on the path

M/D: how do you stay on the path

J: follow the liahona

A few days later I was listening to a conversation that Jack and Brig were having in the other room. Jack was telling brig you need to come take me to preschool so you can see my teacher Miss Amanda. She is beautiful!

My Lucie Goosie is one tired little girl by the end of the week. On Thursday night I could tell that she was on the verge of a breakdown. After stories I had the chance to snuggle with her and listen to her fall asleep. She was so sweet rubbing my arm getting all relaxed. It was one of the those moments that you don't want to end. After I stood up from her bed Jack asked if I would lay with him. He said to me, "thanks, my mom." Thanks my Luc and Jack. I love you both.

1 comment:

the brooks bunch said...

I just love Jack - so fun to see how that 4 year old thinking goes! He has it all figured out!
Love you-