I have been such a slacker with posting because my pictures are kind of disorganized. Our computer is slowing dying so I have been using another computer and anyways things just kind of get put wherever. We are trying to decide if we want to continue saving for the computer we really want or just get a cheaper one. Oh, how fun decisions are!!:) What will probably end of happening is we will just keep using our dying computer until it really does dies and we are forced to make a decision!
I digress...back to what this post is really about - CAMPING!
We went camping to a place called Palisades (it is close to Manti) with my mom and dad in August. We had a great time just hanging out. My dad, Trent, and Jack golfed. My mom and Lucie played backgammon. The kids rode their bikes...well mostly Lucie. And my dad, Trent, Lucie and Jack participated in a paddle boat race (more on that in another post). My mom and dad fixed awesome meals - steak, sour dough pancakes, chicken/salsa tacos. All very yummy! Thanks mom and dad for a great weekend.
I digress...back to what this post is really about - CAMPING!
We went camping to a place called Palisades (it is close to Manti) with my mom and dad in August. We had a great time just hanging out. My dad, Trent, and Jack golfed. My mom and Lucie played backgammon. The kids rode their bikes...well mostly Lucie. And my dad, Trent, Lucie and Jack participated in a paddle boat race (more on that in another post). My mom and dad fixed awesome meals - steak, sour dough pancakes, chicken/salsa tacos. All very yummy! Thanks mom and dad for a great weekend.
The beautiful Manti temple.
Ruby hanging out with grandpa and grandma.






3 comments:
My family use to go there all the time. I love it.
Looks like you had a great time! I love the pics of Ruby with Grandpa! Too cute!
Love you-
I know I've already said this but Ruby is such a beautiful little girl!
Post a Comment