9.26.2009

2 Peas in a Pod

I was upstairs playing with Ruby and Sophia when Jack and Brig came up from the basement looking a little guilty. I asked them what they were up to downstairs. Neither one replied...
The guilty look and the dusting of flour on the shirt made me think the worst...
I hurried downstairs expecting the worst. And as I was running down the stairs I could hear Jack say to Brig..."we are in trouble now."
I immediately opened the storage room door expecting to see a whole sack of flour dumped out and everything off the shelves. Everything was fine. What did they get into??
I finally figured out that they had got an empty bag of flour out of the garbage can and dumped all the excess out on top of a tub lid. Whew!

These 2 little friends either play so nicely or they are teasing and annoying each other. I am glad this day they were playing nicely and only made a slight mess. I can live with a dusting of flour and 2 happy boys!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

jayni & ben said...

they are so cute. love them both.

the brooks bunch said...

I love these two together - they are so cute - just two little men! on a mission - such curiosity! I am glad it was only a dusting not 10 lbs of flour!
Cute!