Jack's preschool class has a spotlight board. Jack was able to be spotlighted and take some of his favorite pictures and show what he likes to do. Jack and I had fun time putting this all together!
Some of the things that Jack wanted to share with his class:
he loves BYU football
he likes starburst and candy corns
he LOVES brickoven pizza
he likes taking pictures and looking at maps
he loves BYU football
he likes starburst and candy corns
he LOVES brickoven pizza
he likes taking pictures and looking at maps




2 comments:
I think that is so fun for the kids when they are spotlighted at school - they remember those things for years to come and that poster will be in the back of Jack's closet til he is 18- I bet!
Love you Jack -
So cute. Jamison is going to get to do that in kindergarten soon and I know he's really excited to show pictures of his baby sister, lol.
Post a Comment