In my opinion this is the best water bottle...
It has a straw that goes clear to the bottom. You do not have to tip it up and end up with water everywhere. My mom was the first to get one and loved it so Noelle and I picked one up as well! We either drink water or mix the crystal light on the go packets in it...another good thing!
In the January issue of Real Simple the the water bottle was rated as one of the 20 best problem solving products...
Water Bottle, $12
Problem: You cry over spilled water when it douses your iPod.
Solution: The sipping valve on the Camelbak bottle is leakproof, even when tipped upside down. It also lets you take a midworkout sip without tilting your head, even when you’re down to the last drop.
3.08.2008
A good thing...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
for sure it is the best, i love mine. i am glad you are enjoying yours.
love,
mom
I need to get one of those. Thanks for the tip!
We need the place of purchase - I am thinking a great car item!
thanks for the good tips -
love you-
s/b
Where did you get this? I need one for when I am running cause I look like a freak trying to open a bottle and run at the same time.
Thanks
Harm
Post a Comment