So, I have been tagged before but I have never completed one of these things. I think because it requires too much thinking and remembering!! I will attempt to complete one and please do not feel obligated to read it:)
My to do list today: clean house, do laundry, grocery shopping, fix stroller wheel, and hopefully have time for a nap (this was last Saturday's to do list...when I started to fill this out)!
Snacks I like to eat: there are probably a million snacks I could name. Our family loves to snack...not the best habit but they taste so good...veggies and dip, popcorn, 100 calorie packs, cheese and crackers...just to name a few!
Places I have lived: Orem and Provo
Places I have visited: California, Colorado, Idaho, Arizona, Las Vegas, England, Boston, Oregon, Washington State and I guess I could say New Mexico since I have been to 4 corners, Texas
What would I do if I became a billionaire: pay off our house and all of our families houses, give to others, give to charities, give to the Church
Jobs I have had: Western Direct (telemarketing)...I started this job when I was 16 (we had to get a job when we turned 16). It was great money, but I did not like it. I worked there for at least 2 or 3 years. Maybe that is why I don't like calling people now because I am afraid they will yell like so many people I called and tried to sell things to! Wendys (for 1 day, they made me clean the bathroom and it was disgusting)! Fabric Store until the middle of my senior year then I convinced my dad that I should not work for the rest of the school year. I worked for my dad doing his bookkeeping, IHC in the mission services department...the department that decided what community things to give money to...it was very interesting and fun, Megadiamond...document control/quality, DTI...accounts payable
Things you probably don't know about me: I hate this question! I never know what to say. I like watching sports and sportscenter, I like to listen to sports radio in the car, I am NOT musically talented and ONLY sing for Lucie and Jack...I certainly hope that they inherit Trent's skills in that area. One day they will probably tell me to be quiet and that they will sing for me!! Another random thing...Lucie and I like to make up silly (very silly), don't always make sense knock-knock jokes while we are driving in the car!
Ok, that's probably more than enough! I tag anyone who reads this and feels inclined to take on the challenge. It was a bit of a challenge for me...seeing that it took me over a week to actually finish filling it out!
3.16.2008
Tagged...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Loved it! So cute. I shall take on the "tag" challenge. I didn't know a lot of that about you. I too worked at Wendy's (for 2 months), and I didn't like it. But I must say I think fast food jobs are very humbling, wouldn't you say?
Post a Comment