3.16.2008

A Visit with the Easter Bunny

This past week Lucie had been asking some questions about Easter and what our plans were for an Easter egg hunt, etc...Later that same day we were at the mall to have dinner with the Schoonmaker family. While we were waiting for a table at the restaurant Trent and I walked into the mall with Lucie and Jack and there was the Easter Bunny!
I had not even thought about the Easter Bunny being at the mall because it does not really feel like it can be Easter already...I like it in April! Anyways, we started to walk towards the whole setup and at first I really thought it was a stuffed bunny sitting on the bench because it was sitting so still, but it started to wave to Lucie and Jack and they were very excited! There was no line so we walked in just to say HI. We told the lady we were not interested in getting a picture (way too overpriced), but then Lucie and Jack both sat so nicely by the bunny that I was a sucker and said please take a picture. I couldn't miss the moment:)It also worked out perfect because the restaurant we were eating at looked out towards the Easter Bunny and we were lucky enough to sit right by the window. Jack was completely content the whole meal just to watch the bunny and we learned that Lucie could be one of those live window displays because she thought she was on stage, chatting at the window the whole dinner!

3 comments:

the brooks bunch said...

There is just something about the Easter Bunny - I love it that Jack and Lucie weren't afraid - that is wonderful! A fun entertainment for dinner too!
Love you-

Anonymous said...

Oh dear - I just noticed it says Grandma and not Brooks Bunch - Sorry for the confusion!

Mandi@TidbitsfromtheTremaynes said...

That picture is soo cute! I've seen many an easter bunny picture with crying kids, hee hee. ;)