Lucie had a rock star birthday party on Saturday and they could dress up if they wanted to. Lucie was very excited and of course wanted to be Hannah Montana. Noelle told Lucie that she had a wig that she could wear...the picture on the left is on our way to the party and the picture on the right is after the party when she received a real play microphone, a scarf and sunglasses!!! She had a great time at the party!!!


All week Lucie practiced being Hannah Montana with the wig and saying that she was, "going to the recording studio!" Although I think one day she may be reporter because she LOVES the news (we try not to let her watch it) and she loves pretending that she is an eyewitness reporter. She was riding in the car with Trent on Saturday afternoon and it was really windy. She was using her microphone and pretening to report on the wind and that the news was warning people to stay inside! She is our entertainment!
All week Lucie practiced being Hannah Montana with the wig and saying that she was, "going to the recording studio!" Although I think one day she may be reporter because she LOVES the news (we try not to let her watch it) and she loves pretending that she is an eyewitness reporter. She was riding in the car with Trent on Saturday afternoon and it was really windy. She was using her microphone and pretening to report on the wind and that the news was warning people to stay inside! She is our entertainment!


7 comments:
OK this is my favorite post of the week! She looks so awesome with that wig on. I love that she pretends to be an eyewitness reporter too. She is such a character. I love it!
I love Lucie;s imagination!! I think she gets this from her Mom - I do remember several imaginative times when Ashlie and Noelle we little and some of the things they would come up with were amazing Restaurants/ playing house with the cash register and all those Barbies!!!!
Love you-
and let her shine - she is a great Hannah Montana!
s/b
How cute! I would love to see a video of that eyewitness reporter!
Lucie you truly are a ROCK STAR!!
Love you
Harm and Parker
Lucie really is so entertaining! Everytime you guys tell us things she says and does I always end up laughing-- and she will make a great news reporter someday.
These pics are amazing! How funny. Your kids always look so cute. Maybe someday kids will be wearing wigs to look like me...SUPERSTAR!! ;)
I totally got a kick out of these pictures. They are so funny. Looks like a lot of fun too.
Post a Comment