Jack and I recently took a mom and me pottery class. It lasted just a few weeks and he really enjoyed it! He was able to play with clay and create his own windchimes, spring chicken, and make a keepsake handprint. I really enjoyed this time with Jack and letting him be able to just explore and do his thing. It was a lot of fun to watch him create his own things and believe me he did it all by himself:)


Here are the finished projects. His hands turned out so cute. You cannot really see the windchimes clearly. He cut out icecream cones. One week he made the shapes and then we were able to paint them the next week.
Here are the finished projects. His hands turned out so cute. You cannot really see the windchimes clearly. He cut out icecream cones. One week he made the shapes and then we were able to paint them the next week.


3 comments:
How cute! I love the hand prints! What a fun thing for you to do with Jack and I love Lucies outfit!!!
Love you-
sharon
So cute! You're so great to make things with your kids!
Oh how cute! What a fun mom/son activity. He is a doll.
Post a Comment