3.04.2008

Tasty Tuesday - Eating Out

So, this has been a week where I just needed to have a break from cooking (I think everyone has one of those weeks every once in a while). Instead of posting a recipe I thought I would list my top 5 favorite places/foods to eat out and they are in no particular order because that would be to hard to choose (it was hard enough limiting it to 5!)...

Cafe Rio - I love sharing a pork salad and soup with Trent or I love the pork tacos.
Little America - because any of the food is good and it is where our family gathers!
Pizza - Pizza Factory, Litza Pizza, Black Jack, Bertucci's
La Casita - Mexican Food
Training Table or Fuddruckers for Hamburgers

I listed a few more than 5, but I had to make sure every food type was represented that I like!! Happy Eating!

6 comments:

the brooks bunch said...

This is my kind of Tasty Tuesday!!! Great choices!!!
Love you-
ss/b

Mandi@TidbitsfromtheTremaynes said...

So, what if I need a break from cooking every day? ;)
I love your list. And let me just say, you are one of the very VERY few people who know of Litza's Pizza that I've talked to. I LOVE IT! Is there one in Utah Valley?

cpcox99 said...

I love all of your choices too. Cafe Rio is one of my ultimate favorites. :)

Harmoni said...

So how about Litza's for dinner and Little america for Dessert!!
Love ya
Harm

taylor said...

the list is awesome, i love the all.
love
mom

taylor said...

sorry connot spell-them