3.25.2008

Our Current Favorite Shows...

We currently love watching American Idol and Dancing with the Stars. Last week we were running a bit late with dinner so it was Del Taco and a picnic in the family room to watch American Idol. Last week I did not think it was the best show and I was a bit bored with the songs they picked. I did not get to see too much this week because we were at a ward youth play...

But so far we like Brooke White and David Archuleta. The 2 songs that we have currently downloaded from the show are Brooke's Let it Be and David's Imagine.As for Dancing with the Stars we are still deciding who we like. Tonight Lucie was most concerned about seeing the Jonas Brothers perform on the results show. As I mentioned we were not at home and we do not have DVR (more on that some other time) so she wanted to skip the youth play to watch the show. Luckily we were able to see the youth play and see both performances by the Jonas Brothers!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I bet the average age watching that show last was 10 and under!! Great picks on favorites - David is great! and on dancing with the stars I felt bad for Monica but was glad Penn (or whatever his name is) go voted off! Really fun to watch!
Love you-
s/b

Noelley's Life said...

The del taco picnic looks good to me. It is nice to know we are not the only ones who eat in the family room sometimes!!! Love you guys!

-Noelle

jlohran said...

We like those two people as well-- I was really happy when Amanda went home now I just wish the Irish girl (forget her name) would be next to go-- she seems like a favorite among the judges and others but not me.

Mandi@TidbitsfromtheTremaynes said...

I agree with your picks! Amen Ashlie. Brooke is a cutie and very talented. And I love your little taco picnic ;).

megan said...

the picnic looks too fun. I love the days we are running late and then I don't have to cook. I try to make it happen more than I should. Dancing with the stars is my favorite and I missed the jonas brothers.