5.22.2008

Dress Up and Clean Up...

Lucie loves to play house with Jack and Brig. Yesterday I went to check on them and found Lucie just finishing with putting a play pearl necklace on Brig. When I came back with the camera Brig posed while talking on the play phone! I thought his parents would appreciate these pictures!!

Later in the morning I asked Lucie and Jack to pickup the playroom. They have been doing so good at picking up and it is sooo nice! Today the floor was completely picked up when they were done and I thought they had done a great job until later we discovered that they had stuffed EVERYTHING that was on the floor in the play kitchen! When we opened the doors everything came flooding out. I could not help but laugh...I knew that they had cooperated and had a great time "cleaning up/making this mess" because they were laughing and having a great time!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

megan said...

My kids do the same thing. It drives me crazy. Dress up in the cooking stuff. I always say is that how I do this do I have laundry in the fridge. I have to laugh because I have seen that before at my house.
P.S. The new summer toy what a blast. Who needs the pool when you have this. Besides no Crypto sickness.

Anonymous said...

Isn't the kitchen like the tread mill? only for storge! Fun times! I am glad you can laugh with them - enjoy!
Love you-
s/b

Noelley's Life said...

I guess I know what our girl will look like!!! I am sure he was loving every minute of playing dress up! Thanks for letting him come over and taking such good care of him while I am working. It means so much to me and I just want you to know how much I appreciate you! Love you Ash!

Noelle

jlohran said...

Better in there then on the floor-- my pantry looks a lot like this! jk! Also glad to see the slide looks so fun! Can't wait for it to warm up again so I can tear into ours. Sorry we missed the auction glad it went well. Randy was out of town and I totally forgot! Later Jami

Mandi@TidbitsfromtheTremaynes said...

Aw how cute!! LOL. So is Brig short for Brigham?

cpcox99 said...

Oh to be a boy and have an older sister/cousin. :) I loved the pics of the play room. At least they tried, right?