5.06.2008

A Visit with Grandma Schoonie!

Grandma Schoonie was in town last week and stayed with us for a night. Lucie and Jack were very excited to hang out and play with Grandma Schoonie. It had been a year since we had seen her or Grandpa Schoonie. Grandma Schoonie was able to come to Jack's last day of music class, read books, make cookies and play hide and seek! On the weekend Trent's nephew was baptized and we were able to see Grandpa Schoonie and some extended family as well.

@ Music Class

Reading books and making cookies!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

megan said...

how fun. I am definitely craving the no bake cookies now.

Mandi@TidbitsfromtheTremaynes said...

How fun! That's so cute with their grandma!

Anonymous said...

fLun times with grandma!!!
Love you-
s/b

Sally said...

Ash I love the new title! That kit is so cute isn't it? That is a grat quote too. I love it. Hey I need to ask you about kindermusik sometime.