Well, I guess we took a blogging hiatus! Not really on purpose it just kind of worked out that way with our schedule. We have been having lots of fun the past 2 weeks and here are a few of the things that we have been up to...

Lucie finished school!! Here is she is pictured with her awesome teacher!
Lucie finished school!! Here is she is pictured with her awesome teacher!
Trent's sister Trista was in town last week for Nicki's (Trent's other sister) graduation from BYU. Lucie and Jack were soooo excited for Trista to stay with us...thanks Trista for playing with them, going to music class and for letting them follow you around everywhere!!
Congratulations to Nicki for receiving her bachelor's degree and we are glad that we get to enjoy you for a few more months before you move!
Last week we also returned to winter by going to Island Park, Idaho. We had a great time with 19 family members staying at a cabin. I will post more pictures of this later....


4 comments:
You guys have been busy! I can't believe the snow. NO more snow for you guys! Glad to have ya back! ;)
Yeah you're back I have missed you. What a fun couple of weeks. I really miss preschool. I guess I am not as entertaining as the girls awesome teacher. We have to get together soon. So glad you had a great trip. I can't believe all that snow.
Thank you so much for a great Idaho trip!!! It was more fun than we could have imagined!! The kids were wonderful and it was so fun just to be together!!! I love you guys and and we are so thrilled for the stork in October!!!
Love you-
s/b
we did have a great time in Idaho,thanks to all of you.
I cannot beleive Nikki graduated from byu we will miss her, when she leaves, good luck .
love taylors
Post a Comment