Happy Mother's Day! I am so grateful for an amazing mom and sister who are great examples to me. I am also very grateful that I have the opportunity to be a mom. The sweetest words today were Lucie and Jack saying "Happy Mother's Day" in their sweet voices! I LOVE them so much.

7 comments:
YIPEEE I am the first to wish you a HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY...
Love ya
Harm
Happy Mother's day to you too. I hope you had a good day too. You your mother and sister are beautiful women. You are such a cute mom. I am so glad I met you.
Those are beautiful pictures!! Where did you go to for those?
And Happy Mother's Day!
Happy Mothers Day....Thanks for being such a great example to me. Love you, Engor
I love all your fam too! Hope you all had a great day!
Happy Mother's Day Ashlie! I love you very much!
-Noelle
Happy Mother Day a day late!
Love you-s/b
Post a Comment