5.14.2008

Going Private...

In a week or so I am going to change our blog to private. It is something that I have been thinking and debating about for a few weeks now and I finally decided if I am spending this much time thinking and talking about it that is my answer!!
We want anyone who wants to be able to see our blog to be able to do so. We LOVE keeping in touch with so my family and friends through our blog and your blogs! Please either leave your email address under comments or send it to schoonieblog@gmail.com so we can add you to our list and you will still be able to see our blog!

9 comments:

Mandi@TidbitsfromtheTremaynes said...

Invite me, invite me!!!
manditremayne@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

please include us in your list - I am pretty sure our email will be changing in the next week or so but I will let you know asap!!!Thanks-
Love you-s/b

Nicki said...

Count me in!

nickitachickita@gmail.com

Harmoni said...

Me to Me to.
tilliemay2@msn.com

Thanks Harm

megan said...

I want in toddmegan53@mstarmetro.net
Hope you are having a fun summer.
megan

Laura said...

Make sure and include us. lmbjazz@yahoo.com and kellygriffiths@comcast.net By the way your new layout is darling.

jlohran said...

I think you know my email-- jami ohran!

Emily said...

forsgrenfamily@yahoo.com
Include us! so nice to keep up
emily

cpcox99 said...

Ashlie - count us in too! I'd love to keep reading. :)