5.17.2008

A New Do

My dad, brother-in-law (Nick), and nephew (Brig) all have buzzed heads and my dad has been trying to convince Jack for a few months now to cut his hair. Just this past week he has been asking Noelle to cut his hair. Everytime he was going to Noelle's house he would say, "haircut." I was feeling a little attached to his hair...I have no idea why because it is just hair and will grow back!
The other afternoon Nick offered to give Jack a buzz cut. Jack was a little unsure because he wanted Noelle to do it in her chair. Hence the 1st picture...he took some time to cotemplate if he should really get it cut, then he held the trimmers for a minute, and then he finally decided it was ok when Grammie offered to hold him. His hair was pretty long...

And this is the finished product...

He has big eyes to begin with, but the new cut really makes them stand out. I am glad that he is learning to make decisions on his own even if it is only about his hair! Jack I think you are very handsome and I love you to pieces!!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Mandi@TidbitsfromtheTremaynes said...

What a cutie! He looks absolutely adorable.

cpcox99 said...

He looks great!

Sally said...

He does look so handsome! I was seriously tempted to send Mason over there too! We LOVED seeing you guys on Saturday. I just wish that our visit could have lasted longer.

megan said...

wow he really looks like a preschooler now. Haircuts make kids grow up by the time you are done cutting. His big blues really pop. What a cutie. Look out girls.