I recently finished reading this book and I highly recommend it! It is an excellent read. I found it to be an easy read and one that I did not want to put down.
Trent and I have enjoyed watching Tony Dungy coach and rooted for him when he was coach for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, but I will admit that I am not an Indianapolis Colts fan. Mostly because I am not a Peyton Manning fan. Trent read the book first and kept talking about it and so I decided to read it as well. Tony Dungy is a really amazing person who has accomplished a lot in his life and has a lot of good philosophies that I enjoyed learning about. He is a very spiritual man, which is noticeable not only his personal life, but something he incorporates into his coaching as well. The lessons that he learned from his parents, mentors, coaches, coaching staff and others he has encountered in his life were really fascinating to me. I especially enjoyed reading about his days of playing on the Pittsburgh Steelers team in the 1970's when they were a really good, strong team.
I had not read anything for awhile and this book definitely kept my attention and put me back in the mode of reading.
5.25.2008
A Good Read...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I'm always looking for a good read. . . I'll have to check it out! Thanks.
Post a Comment