5.13.2008

Tasty Tuesday - Chicken Alfredo Pasta

An easy 3 ingredient meal...


I used Barilla Alfredo sauce, but I gave up trying to find a picture of that bottle! Heat sauce.


I cut chicken up into bite size pieces and cooked in olive oil with garlic, basil, and thyme.

Cook pasta noodles.

Combine all three ingredients together and toss. Serve with Parmesan cheese.
Thanks to Sharon, Engor, and Harm for making/sharing this...I really liked it! I like recipes that you can have the ingredients on hand for, but they do not have an week expiration date!

3 comments:

Noelley's Life said...

This is so good! I am kind of hungry right now!!!!

-Noelle

Mandi@TidbitsfromtheTremaynes said...

'MMM! This is a big favorite at our house. Even my kids'll eat it!

Anonymous said...

That is so funny because I took one of your tasty tuesday recipes and just added the sauce and put the veggies on the side! It was the recipe with the noodles tossed in the olive oil!!!! So thanks to you for getting this going!
Love you- see you soon!
s/b